* Internal 32 longword caching system for better optimizing
* New operating modes
* Single command conversion model
* Border Auto-alignment
* Interrupt detection
* Source code reader/searcher
* More blockbased translations
* Automatic PowerAsm calls
Features PPC680x0 1.24
* 680x0 backwards-compatible assembly language for the PowerPC.
* Supports many different PowerPC modes and processors.
* PowerUp support.
* Extensive WarpUp support: Call WarpOS routines as well as 68K library routines with a single command. Allows context switches and PPC kernel-calls using DevPac-style commands.
* Native Library-call detection: When a 680x0 program is ported, PPC680x0 will automatically convert 'native' 680x0 Amiga library calls to a PowerPC compatible call. Therefore 680x0 programs utilizing libraries can be converted easily.
* Detection for 'execbase' and other important symbols.
* Highly useful for compatibility with successors of OS3.5, as the output code is built using a 'bridging' system. Library calls can be redirected to both 680x0 and PowerPC processors with a single command to remain upwards-compatible.
* Full Storm PowerAsm support.
* Highly Optimized output-code
* Use 32 GPRs and 32 FPRs in 680x0-style code.
* Interleaved code output: Inserts the 680x0 assembly line as a comment between the converted PowerPC output.
* Directory Processing
* File Learning: Reads all macros, symbols etc. from a directory of files.
* Built for 68040/68060 (with FPU) input code, supports most 68020/68030 instructions as well.
* Block-based decoding: PPC680x0 analyses blocks of input code to optimize the PowerPC output code.
* Post-Optimizing possible as everything is converted at source level.
* Freely Upgradable.
* Extensive Macro support.
* Additional instruction set to take control over all the PowerPC features and PPC680x0 itself.
* MagicWB GUI as well as a CLI-interface.
* Switchable Carry Emulation.
* Switchable Status Register Emulation
* Switchable rest emulation for divisions
* Switchable Address Bus (32 or 64-bits)
* Quad word (.q) 64-bits support for 64-bits PowerPC CPUs
* High speed software Integer<->Float conversions
* Auto Alignment for non-even addresses
* Use alternative Stack Pointer with definable stacksize.
* Status Display with all the information extracted from the source code (such as register usage etc.)
* Insert PowerPC native blocks of code.
* Support for equrl, reg, equr, fequr directives
* From/to CCR/SR instructions
* NATIVE CLI mode support to call PPC680x0s conversion routines from other programs or directly on any address in memory.
* Dynamic 68k system library-call detection (Knows exactly which registers to save/restore, only in version 1.20 and up)
* Special version for graphic boards. Has the scrollbar disabled and works with OCS/ECS/AGA too